About Our TeachersHighly-qualified, experienced, native-speaker English teachers
All ‘Vocalus’ lessons are provided by highly-qualified, experienced, native-speaker English teachers; all of whom are resident in England and possess a university degree and teaching qualification. All of our teachers are:
- Mother-tongue, English language speakers
- University graduates
- Professionally qualified
- Experienced and specialised
The ‘Vocalus’ approach to teaching is to make language learning as enjoyable, interesting and effective as possible. All our teachers use communicative methods in their lessons in order to encourage clients to talk and then give feedback on clients’ progress to help them to develop their skills rapidly. Lessons are composed of lots of different activities for skills development and they are always interesting.
Our teachers are always able to answer questions about language and try to explain things in a clear way that is easy to understand. All of our teachers speak another language and are generally able to explain points of grammar and vocabulary in your first language.
All lessons are completely customised to the needs, requirements and capabilities of our learners. Learners decide, in cooperation with their own teacher, what they would like to learn and their individual areas for development in line with their employment, business, academic and social needs.
- General English lessons adapted to your needs
- Business English courses for companies and individuals
- Academic English courses for university entrance at undergraduate and postgraduate levels
- Preparation for the IELTS / TOEIC / TOEFL examinations and Cambridge Suite examinations such as PET, KET, CAE and Proficiency
- Conversation practice
- Help with grammar / interviews / meetings / CV building / motivation letters /presentations etc.